Saturday 9 April 2011


My laptop is so fucking messed up.

I'm having so much trouble posting and the person who keeps emailing never shows when I go to meet them.

I'm losing hope and I just

They say they can tell me things. Give me a place to stay.

I don't trust them entirely.

I've heard about these...Proxies or whatever they're called, I'm so suspicious but that's a good thing right?
WHy would I WANt to trust anyone but myself? Nobody is coming forward to help me, the police do shit all and although I've actually got a room in a shitty drive by hotel, I don't feel safe.

When was the last time I felt safe?

I don't even remember.

I just want somebody to help me. I need human contact...

If you're in the Boston area email me.

Please.

Puppykillszombies@gmail.com

I can't seem to bring myself to travel further than Boston.

I spent a while near my family's old house and the stump and it made me so upset that I curled up for hours and just lay there in a puddle of my own tears.

People mostly ignore me but...

No, nobody really even sees me anymore.
But it's for the best.

If they can't see me. Then they can;t get involved and nobody gets hurt...apart from me. But it's not like I'm important in the whole scheme of things, you know?

Hopefully this person...Whatever they keep calling themselves, Markle; they are at least trying to reach out to me.

...One human being to another.

I hope they're human.

God I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment