Thursday 27 January 2011

I reached Boston but it took a while, I had to stop a lot of times and I kept passing out from lack of sleep.

My phone's been getting texts non-stop as well, and voice messages...from

from mum.

I don't really want to listen to them right now because I know I'll start crying...

I'm safe for a night with my uncle though, he never talks to mum and I just told him I was visiting and that I need to get off tomorrow because I'm going to an art convention up north. He believed me.

Starting to think humans are as stupid as they come.

I

I don't know why I wrote that.

The only voice message I listened to was...it wasn't what I expected it to be. At first it was just static but then it slid into a sort of dripping noise, and it got louder. I had it on speaker phone so luckily I didn't break my ear drum when the static started to whine really loudly.

It stopped.

Then it descended into a laugh.

It was awful. It was Him and he was laughing at me, it was a mixture between a man laugh and childs giggle all distorted like something was terribly wrong with it.

At least I worked out what the numbers that first appeared on me when I woke up in the park back home, after going to the station.

If you rearange them, you get my phone number.

Might burn my phone...or just throw it away. But then someone might find it and it will just be another person being tormented by Him, driven...by Him.

A massive cycle that you just can't get out of.

That laugh, it's stuck inside my head and god, I just can't get it out.

Ijust wnat Him Outt fof MY HeAD

1 comment:

  1. Him knowing your phone number is disturbing on way too many levels.

    I wish I had some advice for you. But there don't seem to be any "good" options.

    If you go home, he might go after family and friends.

    But if you keep running that'll hurt your family too. And God help anyone who accidentally gets between Him and you.

    ReplyDelete