Monday 6 December 2010

1st Post

So, I took a sick day today and I thought I would cure the boredom of sitting in my box-like bedroom; and write up a blog.

It's just a tummy bug. I think some other people from my school have it, so it's nothing to worry about.
But I am burning up a bit. I checked my heater and it wasn't turned up too high, so I was confused as to why I was so hot. I had a temperature of 38.3 °C (101°F) which was a bit worrying, I never get much of a temperature.

I didn't sleep well at all last night, I drifted in and out of sleep. With weird dreams that I don't remember but I knew I was having. I hate those kind of dreams because, I like to record my dreams because they always hold that fantastical element I won't have in my normal life.

The few glimpses of sleep I managed to catch were brief and cold. Then too hot. I was constantly kicking the covers on and off.

I noticed a lot of bruises on my legs and on my biceps as well. Yellow in colour which means they're fresh and they're quite painful when I poke them, which seems like a stupid thing to do but I still kinda enjoy it.

My house is getting really cold and I think it might be snowing outside. My fingers are aching and I need to stop writing, I'm drousy from the medicine I took about twenty minutes ago.

-Sintel

No comments:

Post a Comment