Monday 6 December 2010

So, I just woke up.

I joke woke up from my nap.

I looked at my camera and found this picture from this morning. I took too many pictures like, I don't honestly...remember taking this one.

The weather was horrible, snow and fog and more snow and sleet.

I'm...confused. That tree has never been there before. I swear...there's one slightly to the left of this picture but...

Not one there.

My fingers are aching again but it's probably because I typed up a whole essay.

I felt like writing and after writing a whole essay on Before You Were Mine by Carol Anne Duffy got me super tired. My eyes hurt as well,

all droppy and I wanna just rub them. My glasses aren't helping at all.

I can't stop staring at the window. I felt like I haven't blinked in hours.

My eYeS ArE BuRnInG

I want to cry but nothing is coming out.

I must be really sick...

-Sintel

No comments:

Post a Comment