Friday 10 December 2010

White Cliffs

Hey.

Every post starts with how tired I am. Seriously. I'm gonna die from exhaustion before some imaginary thin man gets me. But for once, I'm not sleepy, far from it. My eyes are really wide and scary looking from my constant vigilance.

I spent three hours in the police station today, which was fun. People break into our school all the time, the walls are low and even the local people know the code to open the gate (which is why we change it all the time...doesn't work.) But someone broke in and trashed the Science lab and some of the English rooms. Well, not some English rooms...just one. Mine and Lees'. Paper and broken glass everywhere, but none of the windows or doors were broken. They think there might have been a mini earthquake but...only two rooms getting trashed doesn't make sense.

So, Lee and I got taken to the station for questioning. We didn't know why at first but then they showed us some pictures they found. In the science lab they found a singed picture of Lee and in the English room they a scribbled on one of me. I wasn't shocked, not really. My face was scribbled over with black marker pen. I'm not gonna ignore the fact he probably wants to use me. Lee. He probably wants to kill her...

She's gonna die.

God, I hope she doesn't. I need her, need to tell her all the things I've learnt.

They asked me if I knew anyone in school who had a grudge against me and Lee but I said no and kind of just shrugged at the other questions. Trying to act like I wasn't terrified. Then they told me some kids from the school up the hill from us, Astor; had gone missing. To turn up on the White Cliffs. One had fallen, the others were in a catatonic state around the area. They found some guy who admitted to doing it, pleaded insanity and for them to lock him away. He literally asked them to put him behind bars. It's just a speculation but, I think he was trying to get away from Slender. He may not have done the crime but,

The statements he gave were along the lines of, "I watched everything. Everything. Knows I saw. Now he's on to me." The police assumed "he" was the DCI (detective chief inspector) they had trying to find the kidnapper but...I think it was Him.

The guy, Hachell, was found dead in his cell at HM Prison Canterbury.

After the Q&A session I was sitting in the hallway with a cup of tea, I had my I-pod in and I nearly shat bricks when my music turned into ear piercing static. And then He was there.

Just...standing at the end of the corridor, head cocked to the side. Observing me.

I must have stood up because I found myself walking towards him. It's not like I was being controlled by Him...I actually wanted to face him. Find out why everyone was so scared of this harmless looking thing. He looked so...curious. I didn't care my music was still loud static and the over head lights were...swinging quite precariously, I kept walking until I was about five metres away from him.

It was so cold and my breath was steaming in the air. We stood just staring for a while before I said, "You're not a very good monster. Not show yourself for a week then just turn up..." I think I pissed him off. Does he understand our language? I just thought that...He must do because my ear phone sparked in my ears and fucking burnt the inner shell of my ear. Bloody hurt. He...

He seemed to get bigger. Maybe it was just my imagination. He definitely got more...well, more slender.

A police man walked by and He was gone. Like that. I stood there for about half and hour, ear phones sizzling on the floor, ears ringing.

Lee came out of the office and I walked behind her slowly till we got into town. I ran to the park and just sat there for a few hours. Staring at the trees and I guess they stared right back.

-Sintel

No comments:

Post a Comment