Wednesday 8 December 2010

What the fuck is this.

I get told off in Physics for scribbling all over my work...

I didn't even do it, fuck sake.

...Don't think I did at least. I don't remember about ten minutes of the lesson. I remember setting up an experiment to measure the velocity of a moving object but, after that I...

The next thing I know my teacher is asking me why I'm defacing my work.

I drew...lightbulb symbols all over it. Indicator symbol, I don't know. There's a stick figure in the side as well, but I certainly didn't draw that, Leanne must have.

Yeah, Leanne is back at school now. She's...

She's content. For the moment.

I can't be bothered with this crap for the rest of the night

That's my work after I had a black out.

If anyone can Help mE, that would be brilLiant, thanks People.

-Sintel
Words cannot describe this...




No comments:

Post a Comment