Tuesday 28 December 2010

I was reading my last post and realized,

I never mentioned what I did on the Solstice. Well, to put it simply, I did nothing. I sat in my room all day and watched. I just...watched.

Fuck sake, we KNOW you can't try and kill Him. Why don't you go and try and use a gun again? Or maybe a baseball bat? 'Coz that totally worked last time didn't it!

To take a quote from one of my favourite movies, The Dark Knight.

'This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object'

He's the Unstoppable force and we're the immovable object. 'Cept, we're getting tired and soon we're gonna be pretty damn movable, one slip and He's going to everywhere and we can't do anything.

You can't stop Him.

Can't
Can't
Can't
Can't
Can't
Can't
Can't
Can't
Can't
Can't
Can't
Can't
Can't
Can't
Can't
Can't

But it's okay, we'll just try again won't we? Next Solstice perhaps. So far the only way I can think of killing Him is to die ourselves. He lives because we thought of Him right, well...that's how I see it. We can't truly get Him off of our minds so we might as well die.

This is what he's done. Whether we're on His side or not He'll always be there! HE'S ALWAYS THERE AND YOU ALL KNOW IT. He's turning me from a perfectly normal teenager into a morbid fuck that can't tell what's real and what's fiction. People have started wondering if I have schizophrenia. Or some sort of split personality disorder.

Nobodies helping me.

They're telling me to forget it all. Forget Him. Forget itForget itForget itForget itForget itForget itForget itForget it.

Maybe I don't want to. mayebe i want to go with ghim and rhe'll tkae fgood acre of me

No comments:

Post a Comment